Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Feelings and fears


The hasty wind waggles the trees, singing its sorrow. People lift the collar of their coats and jackets as its wintry arms embraces everything outside.
But in here I can only hear the silence. This belligerent silence sweeps away any signs of life... any thoughts of my own.
Everyday I open my eyes to the same walls. Everyday I wish the strenght to build a better prospective. But nothing ever changes, not really. It gets easier to hurt me each day, easier to pull out tears from my tired eyes. And this silence inside only grows to it...........


I should be happy. I should be exhilarated to know you are a part of me. And there are moments when I really do feel that way. But most of the time... I'm just lonely. Alone in this experience.
I don't recognize myself in the mirrors, I don't own my dreams. I don't belong to me anymore.
You try to remind me you're here, jumping and moving to my heartbeats. How could I forget?
I know you need me. From now on I have to be there for you no matter what; I know that too.
I just hope this wrecked person will suffice those expectations. And that this void, this lack of will, can be supplanted by the love that should've been here in the first place.

2 comments:

  1. It's sad to see that you feel this way.
    There's anything I could say that would make things better,I wish that you and the baby could be surrounded by your friends,feeling all the love...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember that loneliness is a point of view. And also I'm here if you need to talk. I understand how you feel. Take care babe and try to stay up positive. Your mood certainly affects her.

    ReplyDelete